ackfoo

foo to yoo

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Long break

Well, I've been away from this blog (not that anybody noticed, I'm sure) for a while. Lots of hectic changes are the reason for that. I feel like today, busy as it was, was the first day that I've had that was relaxing in any way for a long time. The reasons are a new job, on the other side of the country, the logisitcs of moving across country, and getting established in both a new city and a new job. The good news is that I'm very happy in my new job so far, I love my new city, and I feel as if things are generally on the upswing. There's lots more to do before we are really establised here, but I'm getting comfortable.

I'm going to try to post more-- there's been a lot of things that I've wanted to write about, but it will probably be a while before I'm ready to be a really active blogger again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home